Zodiac Nutrition Facts Foil Adhesive Transfer
Add foil to your design for a fashionable custom look.
**IMPORTANT NOTE: The transfer will come to you with clear adhesive ink. A foil sheet (sold separately) must be used with it.**
Foil is a 2 step application with 2 transfers:
- First apply your custom design using the Foil Adhesive screen printed transfer with a heat press.
- Then position your foil sheet color over the print and press again for a bold new look.
- Standard Adult - 11" x 11" (approximately)
For application on cotton, polyester or poly/cotton blends.
1. Pre-Heat Garment
- First, place the garment on platen, heat press for 3-5 seconds or until there is no more steam to remove wrinkles and moisture. Ensure there are no obstructions such as buttons, pockets, or seams. If there are, raise only the print area with a Print Perfect Pad.
2. Set Your Heat Press
- Temperature: 350 degrees
- Time: 30 seconds
- Pressure: Medium/Firm (60-80 psi)
3. Press Your Transfer
4. Cut Foil to Size (Sold Separately)
- Cut a piece of foil to cover a portion or the entire image.
5. Position & Press
- Place the foil so the color is facing up.
- Close the machine and press for 30 seconds
6. Peel Cold
- Open the machine and allow foil to cool completely to the touch.
- Peel off the foil in a smooth, even motion.
- Do not use a pressing pillow.
- With normal application, no cover sheet is needed. A cover sheet could possibly block heat from reaching the application.
- Store your transfers in a cool dry place out of extreme hot or cold temperatures or moisture. Keeping them in a sealed bag will prolong the life of the transfers.